Argan and Rose Oil Moisturiser 30ml is a 100% Natural skin care cosmetic. This lightly fragrant oil is refreshing and absorbs readily. Argan and rose oil balance, moisturise, repair, smooth, soften and enrich the sensitive skin of face, neck and décolletage, protecting against wrinkle formation, dry skin, and reducing inflammation such as acne.
For moisturising dry/anti-aging: apply small amount of oil in upward strokes over clean skin in the morning and/or before sleep. Best used after Hyaluronic Acid & Vit. C intensive anti-oxidant hydration for ‘face lift’ re-moisterising effect.
For problem skin/acne – Smoothing a few drops of argan oil into sore or damaged skin helps to speed up the healing process.
- Balance Sebum – EFA rich oil which not only feeds dry skin but when applied to oily skin will regulate sebum production. As women mature, sebum production decreases, making the skin brittle and dry (in comparison to men, who continue to produce high levels of sebum oils to maintain skin). Argan oil nourishes and balances sebum production.
- Anti-aging/Elasticity/Anti-wrinkle - strengthens the skins protein bonds, improving elasticity whilst tightening the skin. Protects against wrinkle formation.
- Dry skin – is an excellent remedy for dry skin as it softens the stratrum cornea (the top layer).
- Anti Inflammatory/ Acne – Reduces inflammation making it excellent for troubled skins.
- Stretch Marks/Pregnancy - Safe to use during pregnancy to prevent the formation of stretch marks.
100% Natural skin care cosmetic non-greasy, readily absorbed, that has not tested on animals, only happy humans : )
Argan oil – Morocco’s Liquid Gold rich in anti-oxidants, fatty acids (EFAs) and Vit. E. This healing oil balances and heals a range of skin – mature, greasy, dry and stretched. Regulates sebum production, excellent for skin that is over or under producing oils such as oily skin and dry skin and ageing skin. Can be used on scalp and over body too. This blend is excellent for sensitive area of face and décolletage.
Apricot Kernel Oil - A light oil excellent for skin care as it is readily absorbed by the skin. Apricot Kernel oil contains generous amounts of polyunsaturated acids and high linoleic acid levels. It is excellent for treating dry and aging skin.
Rose oil - Rose is the Queen of the oils and was discovered when a Persian Princess was married and a canal was dug around the gardens and filled with Rose petals. The heat of the sun caused the oil to separate and float to the top. Rose was probably the first essential oil to be produced in Persia. Rose oil is one of most exquisite and expensive oils available and it takes around 6000 roses to produce 1 once of essential oil. Native to Turkey, Bulgaria, Grasse in France and Morocco. The oil is produced through steam distillation of the petals.
Geranium essential oil - Properties: Relaxing/Refreshing/Balancing/Toning A scrub which grows up to a metre high with hairy pointed leaves and small pink wonderfully fragrant flowers. Ancients regarded Geranium as an exceptional plant with power to mend fractures. Grown in the Reunion Islands, China and Egypt, the oil is produced by steam distillation of the leaves and storks. The oil is powerfully fragrant.