We wish to welcome you to an atmosphere of peace, calm and health during your retreat.
This retreat will be focused on strengthening immunity & embodying wellness.
With the relaxation of the covid rules, we ask all to maintain care to keep our team and clients safe and healthy.
We will update this page as needed, please revisit it before your retreat.
Before & During Your Retreat:
- Please confirm you are without Covid Symptoms one day before your retreat starts.
- Bring your own mug, flask, mask/visor, yoga mat and shawl/yoga blanket for personal use.
- Please take care before and during your retreat – including meeting others outdoors where possible, ventilating rooms and washing hands frequently.
- Self-isolate if developed symptoms related to COvid and leave to rest at home.
Massage Therapy Care:
- Therapists may wear masks or visors.
- The therapy room will be ventilated in between treatments, and during treatment, as needed.
- Hands sanitised before and after treatment by both therapist and client is recommended
- The client may be asked to wear a face-covering if coughing or similar.
- All rooms are cleaned before our arrival, according to hospitality guidelines.
Group Activities & Supplements:
- Juice bar supplements will be provided in individual pouches.
- Yoga, Meditation & Talks may take place indoors, or outside if the weather permits.
Swimming Pool & Sauna:
- The swimming pool & sauna will be open.
Thank you for taking good care of yourself and others!
Please confirm you are without Covid Symptoms one day before your retreat starts.
Please see gov guidelines here regarding What to Do if you have Coronavirus.