We wish to welcome you to an atmosphere of peace, calm and health during your retreat.
This retreat will be focused on strengthening immunity & embodying wellness.
We ask all to follow these shared guidelines to keep our team and clients safe and healthy.
We will update this page as needed, please revisit before your retreat.
Before your Retreat:
- Five Days before your retreat take a Covid lateral flow test, and re-test with a second lateral flow test before leaving home. For you free NHS test, see here – https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests
- In the 2 weeks before your retreat take the following precautions:
- Social distance.
- Well-ventilate meeting rooms.
- Meet outdoors where possible.
- Keep washing hands.
- Travel by car rather than on public transport.
- Ask those you live with to take care.
- Test with lateral flow tests. Get your free lateral flow tests here. https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests
- Wash hands regularly, incl before/ after all activities.
- Be aware of others and maintain 1 meter distance.
- Confirm symptom-free after testing, and retest plus check your temp before leaving home for the retreat. To maintain safety we will check temp on arrival and if above 38 will be required to leave.
- Bring own mug, flask, mask/visor, yoga mat and shawl/yoga blanket for personal use. We’ll provide a yoga mat for the retreat if you don’t have one and will have disposable bamboo cups available.
- Wash up your items in your cottage kitchen sink with the personal wash up sponge (provided).
- Clean surfaces touched after use of common WC.
- Self-isolate if developed symptoms related to COvid or if ‘pinged’ by NHS and leave to rest at home.
Massage Therapy Care:
- Therapists will wear mask and visor and will clean surfaces in between treatments.
- Therapists will change all bedding between treatments.
- Therapy room will be ventilated in between treatments, and during treatment, as needed.
- Hands sanitised before and after treatment by both therapist and client.
- Client wears a face covering if required by the therapist, due to client coughing etc.
- All rooms are cleaned before our arrival, according to a hospitality guidelines.
- Cottages are empty and ventilated for up to 3 days, where possible, before the retreat.
Group Activities: Juice Bar, Yoga Barn, Group Room
- Only Juices will be self-served in the juice bar.
- Supplements will be provided in individual pouches.
- Juice Bar & Yoga Barn will only contain up to 6 people at one time.
- Entry & exit will follow a one-way flow-system.
- Everyone will clean their hands at entry.
- Surfaces will be cleaned daily by staff.
- Library books and DVDs to be returned to the BOX for quarantine not put back on the shelf.
- Yoga, Meditation & Talks will take place in the Yoga Barn with up to 6 people with online zoom option.
- Outdoor activities & indoor activities will maintain social distance.
- Indoor activities, face cover & visor worn at your choice, unless required due to cough or other risk.
- Group activities will be modified as needed. Break-fast meals on Thursday will take part in 3 rooms.
Swimming Pool & Sauna:
- The swimming pool will be open with a booking system.
- Sauna & shower room are closed, due to lack of ventilation.
Thank you for taking good care of yourself and others!
In line with Covid Care, please confirm you are without Covid Symptoms one day before your retreat starts.