Why do so many people struggle with Candida?
Candida Albicans is a yeast that isn’t harmful until it becomes a fungal condition that can overgrow, move through the body and cause exhaustion, irritation, indigestion, pain and other problems.
Once it’s there it’s probably not going away without you taking some clear measures!
- Oxygenate – Colosan oxygen therapy or similar product will drastically change the oxygen content of the environment and candida will not like it and will stop thriving.
- Diet – get it right – make sure you eat the right foods, and DONT eat the wrong ones.
- Immunity – Take a strong multi spectrum probiotic, to boost your immune system.
- Extra treatment for skin candida:
- Keep area clean and dry
- Use natural edible oil based soap, like a hemp/olive/coconut soap bar – find in your health food shop
- Spray Colloidal silver on the affected area 3 x p.day. Colloidal silver is a fantastic anti-bacterial, anti-fungal that is harmless to humans and can be used internally and externally.
On Karuna Detox Retreats we have observed clients use Colosan to clear candida thrush, extremely effectively and quickly. Symptoms such as irritation, pain and tiredness pass within days. As this is during a water and vegetable juice fast, all the dietary candida stimulants are absent and the body is geared up for eliminating toxicity.
Candida treatment using Colosan oxygen together with dietary changes can provide relief for thrush rapidly where other treatments fail, or take too long.
And remember: when using natural cures you are not adding toxic chemicals to your body (such as commercial anti-fungal medicine) and because it’s working at natures pace you need to breath, take your time and be committed to not ‘cheating’ along the way!
Foods to AVOID if You’ve Got Candida
- Sugar & Sugar alternatives: Processed sugar of all kinds, and also honey, agave, rice syrup, molasses etc.
- Fruits & fruit juices: Even if it’s natural, fruit feeds the candida!
- All Vinegar except Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Read labels – eliminate items which contain vinegar and sugar as ingredients like ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard and soy sauce. Switch to better products that don’t add sugar to compensate for quality! Tamari taste like soya with no sugar.
- Breaded, cured & smoked meats & fish that have added sugar or sulfates.
- Corn, peanuts, pistachio as they often carry mold. : (
- Beans & grains: High in carbohydrates which readily convert to sugar when digested.
- Dairy products.
- Fungi – i.e mushrooms
- Fermented food (unless apple cider vinegar was used) like pickles and kimchi.
Foods to EAT if You’ve Got Candida
General Note for healing diets: Keep food such as garlic as your medicine by avoiding eating them often when well. Then it works powerfully when you need it, as your body isn’t accustom to the impact. When using as part of a healing diet, don’t eat it everyday to prevent the body from de-sensitising from it’s effect.
- Curcumin (found in the spice Turmeric) – a natural powerful anti-fungal, research found it prevents candida from attaching to human cells.
- Vit C. – a general detoxifyer, it also was found to enhance the anti-candida effect of Turmeric by 10-15 fold.
- Fresh potent Garlic – a good garlic is a powerful anti fungal, especially if you haven’t been eating it regularly!
- Fresh potent Onions – also a strong anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-parasitic food.
- Coconut Oil – It’s a potent anti fungal.
- Seaweed – helps flush out heavy metals and other toxicity from your body.
- Ginger – aids circulation and cleans the liver.
- Olive Oil – a powerful anti-fungal, and has been proven to balance blood sugar.
- Lemon and lime Juice – helps clean the digestive tract.
- Raw Apple Cider Vinegar – to balance your pH and support the growth of healthy bacteria.
- Not a food – but feel free to spray Colloidal silver directly on affected area on skin or thrush in mouth/vagina 3 x p.day to reduce the population. This is a must-have product for your first aid kit with powerful anti-fungal, anti-bacterial powers and no side effects.
Image of foods that kill candida from rawforbeauty