Psyllium Husk, is a detox herb of 100% soluble fibre, used to clean and support a healthy digestive system. Native to Asia and North Africa, the husk of the Plantago plant seed is also called Isabghol.
Psylium husks are 100% fibre, supporting digestion, detoxification and toning of the digestive track as well as weight loss.
- Detoxes and Clears Digestive Tract of old mucous and matter.
- Weight Loss – The soluble fibre expands and you feel full, without consuming any calories.
- Regulates bowel movements – clearing both Constipation and mild diarrhoea.
- IBS support– it’s gelatine nature protects the sensitive intestinal lining.
- Helps lower bad cholesterol , reduces risk of heart disease and supports diabetes.
Replace weight loss supplements: Psyllium husk is highly effective when taken about 30 minutes before meals. This way, the husks will have time to expand in your stomach and give you a “full” feeling. This will help you eat smaller meals and thus lose unwanted pounds.
Adult – 1 tbsp in a small glass of water or juice. Stir well and drink immediately (as it thickens quickly), follow immediately with another full glass of water.
Can be used in combination with Intestinal Formula Regular strength or Intestinal Formula Triple Strength to relieve constipation.
Note: Remember to drink 8 glasses of water a day and eat plenty of fresh fruit and salad for their hydration, enzyme and natural fibres. Supplements are a support, not a replacement for fresh organic real food.