Karuna Detox Retreat Venue
Join us for your retreat in North Devon (UK) Countryside among green fields and river, with indoor heated swimming pool, sauna and own fresh spring water source.
Easily accessed via public or private transport via Exeter Airport/ Tiverton Parkway Train Station (groups taxi share ) Postcode EX16 8QB, Devon, UK
Chose from 17 beautiful rooms in self-contained or shared cottages.
Early bird discounts (10% off) on single rooms available when booked over one month in advance. View room options & prices.
*Shared Bathrooms are shared between max 2 people. **Room choices/agreements are not guaranteed, only room type is guaranteed. *** Single rooms have double or two single beds; ensuites have shower or bath, located in or next to the room.
Most cottages have exposed beams and woodburners, all with natural spring water ‘on tap’.
Dog Friendly – Well behaved dogs are welcome in Self-contained cottages.
The Cottages are:
- Cedar & Oak – Both Self Contained 1 Bedroom Ensuite Cottage (dog friendly)
- Beech & Larch – Both 2 Single Bedroom, Shared Bathroom Cottage (dog friendly)
- Trotter – 3 bedrooms (all ensuites)
- Elm Barn – 2 bedrooms (all ensuites) upstairs – the first floor of this cottage has 3 therapy rooms.
- Linhay – 3 Bedrooms (all ensuites – good for singles or for couples/friends sharing)
- Willow – 3 bedrooms (1 ensuite, 2 single sharing bathroom)
Unlike hotels, rooms in cottage venues do not have individual locks. Cottages have a shared key for the main door.
Single rooms have double or two single beds; ensuites have shower or bath, located in or next to the room.
- Parking – extensive free carpark.
- Wifi – Free wifi in all cottages.
- Juice Bar – Juice Bar with Fresh Organic Juices, a range of Herbal teas, Spring Water infused with herbs available.
- Swimming Pool & Sauna – Heated Swimming Pool & Traditional Sauna exclusively for our use on site.
- Nature Walks – Bring boots for walks in nature along the path to the pond or river.
- Trampoline – Large outdoors trampoline for rebounding.
- Woodburner Stove – Atmospheric woodburning stoves are including in many of the cottages.
- Dogs Welcome – Well Behaved Dogs are welcome in our master cottages and in 2 bedroom cottages, when you book both rooms.
- Wellbeing Shop – Natural Body care items for sale (herbal shampoo/toothpaste/tongue scrapers/natural soap/body brush/essential oils etc).
- Book & DVD Library – Inspiring health books & gentle entertainment available to borrow during your stay.
- Massage Therapies – Expert Healing and Pampering Massage Therapies available to book on arrival, first one FREE included in your stay.