*Ed, Juice Fasting Detox Retreat – Devon, Nov. 2007
- I arrived in a deep fog. I am leaving in Bright Sunlight. Oh, and by the way, I lost 15 lbs.
What can I say – You gave us it all, and I, personally, thank you from deep within.
*Stephen, Juice Fasting Detox Retreat – Devon, Nov. 2007
- I couldn’t imagine a better detox retreat.
*Kirsty, Juice Fasting Detox Retreat – Devon, Nov. 2007
- It covered Mind, Body & Soul!
Going home with so much more knowledge than I arrived with –
The support was very warm and friendly, always available if needed, but not intrusive – Perfect!
(This is my second time)… I rate the retreat 10/10! BIG thank you to the Karuna team!
*Rachel, Juice Fasting Detox Retreat – Devon, Nov. 2007
- My ‘Journey’ was definately a highlight. I feel stronger and more in control as a result. This is a wonderful compliment to the physical detox (a detox of the heart and soul) and long may Anna continue to bring peace and happiness to others in this way – remarkable.
*Tim, Juice Fasting Detox Retreat – Devon, Nov. 2007
- I am leaving with a better understanding of how to look after myself better, a determination to do so and feeling regenerated and energised.
Thank you to the whole team!
*Jemma, Juice Fasting Detox Retreat – Devon, Nov. 2007
- It was a great environment to do my first detox. Beautiful surroundings, friendly and inspirational team and a very warm and open atmosphere.
*Alan, Juice Fasting Detox Retreat – Devon, Nov. 2007
- My personal highlights were the afternoon talks on the body and Nutrition with Sho. Her knowledge and presentation was beautiful, always professional and engaging.
I appreciated the laid back ambience throughout the retreat. There was no activity that was compulsory. Also, loved Sho allowing me to give her a kickboxing lesson when everyone else ‘wimped out’! Blessings and light,
*Juliette, Juice Fasting Detox Retreat – Devon, Oct. 2007
- The Karuna team are full of welcoming kindness, uncomplicated trust, calm dedication and true unquestionable knowledge and experience.
With leaders like this how can we not develop our minds, bodies and souls?
I loved the talks, the walks, the trust, the companionship, the support and the journey therapy. The nutritional lessons and discoveries – how did we forget to listen to our bodies? I now realise I do not have to eat all the time to keep alert. There are so many aspects of this week that will shape my life for a long long time. Thank you!
*Jan, Juice Fasting Detox Retreat – Devon, Oct. 2007
- I could not have imagines a week without food as it is not something I would be disciplines enough to do by myself. I found it liberating to have succeeded!
*Stewart, Juice Fasting Detox Retreat – Devon, Oct. 2007
- I got an opening of my heart combine with a feeling of clarity & serenity within that I thought was lost to me. This experience has lead me to re-examine my habits with a strong desire for a healthier and more loving lifestyle. Brilliant! Non violent communication is something that I will introduce into my work environment not only to educate others, but to reduce stress in my life. Thanks!
Karuna Detox™ Retreats is a feeder of the heart & soul, simply wonderful.
*Brian, Juice Fasting Detox Retreat – Devon, Oct. 2007
- My toe that always curled up and I thought it was arthritis has flattened out, the continous itch in my back for the past 10-15 years has gone, the mole on my stomach has shrivelled up and my joint aches are gone! All in one week, it is amazing!
*Karen, Juice Fasting Detox Retreat – Devon, Oct. 2007
- I was looking to clean my system out, to feel more inspired, invigorated, energised, empowered and to achieve clarity of mind. I got all that and more! 100% value for money, 100% service. Excellence. It has all been perfect, absolutely first class... and I lost 8 lbs!
*Paul, Juice Fasting Detox Retreat – Devon, Sep. 2007
- I was looking to improve my general wellbeing and to lose some weight and yes, my wishes have come true! I am very impressed by Shoshana’s nutrition talks, an unexpected bonus which I found very helpful. The retreat is excellent, very peaceful and everyone on Karuna Detox™ team does a fantastic job.
*Chrissie, Juice Fasting Detox Retreat – Devon, Sep. 2007
- A complete mental, emotional, spiritual and physical cleanse. The mix of teaching, healing and support systems has been amazing. The nature walks kept me connected to the ‘real’ world of nature. Also beneficial were the gentle pool exercises and the sauna. I can’t believe I wasn’t hungry. I loved the ‘down to earthness’ of the staff, everything was made easy and unembarrasing. No feeling of judgment and no pushing to achieve. The non-violent communication and meditation morning workshop was brilliant: 15/10! …and I lost 7 lbs- hoorah!
*Elaine, Juice Fasting Detox Retreat – Devon, Sep. 2007
- From start to finish felt ‘at home’. Karuna Detox™ offered a brilliant service & support network right through every aspect of the retreat, blended together to give a real holistic approach to ‘changing your life’. Can’t thank everyone enought! I am going home with friends for life, memories I will cherish as well as knowledge and strength to start LIVING!
*Christine, Juice Fasting Detox Retreat – Devon, Sep. 2007
- One of the most special things on Karuna Detox™ retreats was the nutrition information on how my body deals with all the toxins and how to minimilise that and unexpectadly.. the emotional strength I feel and all the wonderful additional tools I will take with me to help maintan my new health.
*Joanna, Juice Fasting Detox Retreat – Devon, Sep. 2007
- It was a peaceful and supportive environment to cleanse my body and educate myself. As the week went the more mentally strong I felt. The Journey work was amazing! I benefitted greatly and feel I have been able to let go of some long standing issues & return a more positive person!
*Sarah K., Juice Fasting Detox Retreat – Devon, Sep. 2007
- Support by the Karuna Detox™ team was excellent, they were were friendly and kept us entertained and always available to provide reassurance, information and advice. Excellent! I lost weight and cleaned my insides and will reccomend this to everyone.
*Marie, Juice Fasting Detox Retreat – Devon, June 2007
- Karuna Detox™ Retreat equipped me with the knowledge to DO SOMETHING with my fresh start rather than take my clean colon back into London and in ignorance muck it all up again. The nutrition lectures were the most important part of the day!
*Ann, Juice Fasting Detox Retreat – Devon, June 2007
- It was wonderful to be away from family pressures and have time to wind down and cleanse in a safe suported environment. The yoga was fantastic and I enjoyed the daily country walk and the inspiring talks on raw food. All the therapies I had were great especially the chakra reading, which I found fascinating.
*Peris, Juice Fasting Detox Retreat – Devon, June 2007
- The entire team is amazing! I don’t think I have come across anyone who is as well informed as Sho on her subject and knows how to bring it across in a easy and accessible language. I loved all the treatments and my clothes fit me better! It was fabulous, couldn’t be better!
*Sophie, Juice Fasting Detox Retreat – Devon, June 2007
- It was a detox and a rest in a safe and peaceful setting. I was suprised and struggled with how sick I felt at a time, but since I came out of it have felt great. For me it was hard work, and worth it! I expect my journey will be a life changing experience.
*Glen, Juice Fasting Detox Retreat – Devon, June 2007
- The special aspects where becoming aware of what specific foods did to my body. I was suprised as to how easy the colonic process became.
*Laura, Juice Fasting Detox Retreat – Devon, June 2007
- I allowed myself out of my comfort zone and as a result made new friends and learnt so much. I really enjoyed the morning meditation and the yoga was excelent. All the staff made you feel really safe and offered amazing therapies that were great. I felt Sho really enjoyed sharing her incredible wealth of info. and I will take so much away with me. I lost 11 lbs!
*Charlotte, Juice Fasting Detox Retreat – Devon, June 2007
- I had never been on a fast or detox before and I found the Karuna Detox to be supportive and enlightening. The days were structured in a way that I was never bored and I was not hungry at all. I also managed to lose 15 lbs and it has inspired and taught me to lead a healthier life.
*Lucy, Juice Fasting Detox Retreat – Devon, May 2007
- I found the educational talks on nutrition etc. brilliant. Easy to understand. I loved the way Sho was generous with all others knowledge to contribute to the group and the way she presented it with fun and interactiveness. Inspirational teacher! It was supurb- thank you! So rare to find a team that has these skills and are so heartfelt generous and sensitive.
*Jane, Juice Fasting Detox Retreat – Devon, May 2007
- The fasting gave me a very clear, alert, calm and peaceful mind. It was just great being away from my everyday life for a week.
*Evie, Juice Fasting Detox Retreat – Devon, May 2007
- Karuna Detox Retreats gave me a place to really relax, a place to take my body back to a ‘raw’, healthy position, evaluate my eating and educate myself on balanced nutrition and well-being.
*Paul, Juice Fasting Detox Retreat – Devon, May 2007
- I came here to detox and remove as much mucoid plaque as possible to help regain my vitality and lose weight. Karuna provide the support and facilities to get the best possible results! Also, my massage therapies were truly wonderful experience, especially for the first timer. The support of the detox team was first class, always prepared to help, listen and talk.
*James, Juice Fasting Detox Retreat – Devon, May 2007
- The retreat provided me with weight loss, a clearing of my system and better understanding of how I use my food and the effects that it has on my mind and body. I liked the friendliness and care that I felt from the staff and all my fellow detoxers. The retreat had much greater depth to it than I had imagined. I rate it 11 out of 10!
*Catherine, Juice Fasting Detox Retreat – Devon, May 2007
- As the days went by I learnt a lot about myself and how resilient I can be. I know my relationship with food will change from this day for the better, which is a fantastic feeling. Thank you!
*Pat, Juice Fasting Detox Retreat – Devon, April 2007
- I arrived with seriously aching joints. If I sat down for even a few minutes, getting up was very painful… The pains in the back of my legs have gone and knee joints are almost pain-free. I can’t believe it all happened so quickly and I am so grateful. I’ve had other improvements as well, but this is the big one!
*Kate, Juice Fasting Detox Retreat – Devon, April 2007
- I appreciate the inspiration, the tranquility and the amount of gunk I shall leave behind – emotional and well as material!
*Andy, Juice Fasting Detox Retreat – Devon, April 2007
- I was suprised at how my body just went through the detox process, both physically and emotionally. I’m so glad I did this.
Memorable moment? I will not forget the joy in the room for the first ‘soup’!
*Nina, Juice Fasting Detox Retreat – Devon, April 2007
- I have had the most fantastic week. I feel clean, clear headed, bright and bouncy & alive… I want to run through the fields! I really loved the group and I thought Sho was an amazing strong, inspiring uplifting woman & all the staff were great. I felt supported every step of the way. I loved the talks by Sho, she has so much information to share. Plus, I made some lovely new friends, which I wasn’t expecting. I can’t rave about it enough!
*Tony, Juice Fasting Detox Retreat – Devon, Feb 2007
- Amazing feeling of well being, and a holistic change in the way I look at my health. I feel very, very changed and very, very alive.
*Wendy, Juice Fasting Detox Retreat – Devon, Feb 2007
- Much of what I already knew about raw food was reaffirmed and a few gaps in my knowledge filled, leaving me feeling confident and motivated to take the next steps.
The personal development aspect of the retreat was a welcome surprise. With instruction in compassionate communication, and films on the power of mind over matter. I now feel really positive and empowered.
I now have the strength and some valuable tools to help me to move on in my life.
*Pamela, Juice Fasting Detox Retreat – Devon, Feb 2007
- The whole retreat was an experience I’d recommend to anyone to anyone to desire to improve their health.
A wonderful team; Shoshana, Tim, Tamsin & Heather, have an abundance of knowledge and wisdom. They made the whole experience of fasting altogether bearable.
*Carol, Juice Fasting Detox Retreat – Devon, Feb 2007
- I came for the opportunity to detox & lose weight with spiritual meaning.
The energy healing surfaced memories that I hadn’t thought of for many years and enabled me to feel in tune with myself, and positive about the future.
I most appreciated Shoshana’s support & the knowledge she shared both in the group and when I had a chakra reading. Her presence had a positive energy.
The surroundings were ideal for fasting and getting in tune with your spirituality.
The support was very good, and the team were always on hand to answer any questions – no matter how minor, and they genuinely showed interest in all of us.
They all had different skills and expertise which made for a very well-rounded and whole experience.
*Kiren, Juice Fasting Detox Retreat – Devon, Jan 2007
- Karuna provided me with a safe space in which to fast and detox – a very caring environment provided by the leaders – especially Sho.
I lost 5lbs, which is half of what I need to loose – which is great.
Also a fantastic introduction in the world of raw food nutrition.
*Mandit, Juice Fasting Detox Retreat – Devon, Jan 2007
- Most of all I experienced a level of kindness and warmth and sincerity that I had forgotten still existed in you – Sho and your team.
*Anna (London), Water Fasting Detox – Dec 2006
- It was my second retreat, and the first completely revitalised me, and informed many of the decisions I make about food. But I wa loosing my momentum and needed a health boost, and dose of fresh inspiration, and I got both.
As I’d hoped, I feel lighter,inspired, infinitely healthier, and generally more positive about life. And absolutely gagging for a hemp smoothie!